"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
- Thomas Paine
23 years old. INTJ. Progressive/liberal, Democratic socialist. Phlegmatic.
What I stand for: marriage equality, civil rights, radical feminism, reproductive freedom, gender disestablishment, socialism, redistribution of wealth, sustainable energy and agriculture, corporate accountability and regulation, body positivism and fat acceptance and universal healthcare. Destroy Monsanto at all costs.
What I'm into: health food, cooking, Nagauta, tsugaru shamisen, theorical physics, planes, Sailor Moon, glass blowing, my cat, makeup artistry, organic gardening, circuit training, pinterest, gaia, writing, interior design, school.
Things that fat people should start saying to “skinny bitches.”
- Your body shape isn’t set in stone, you can change it if you try hard enough
- You would look so much better if you just gained like 50 pounds
- It’s not like it’s that hard to gain weight, you just need to change your diet
- Well don’t complain to me, you just aren’t trying hard enough to gain weight
- Gaining weight just takes a bit of will power
- Being that skinny isn’t healthy
- You’re far too thin to pull off that outfit. It would look so much better on someone with bigger curves.
- You’re really pretty for a skinny girl.
- Ugh, skinny people are so unattractive. Except for you, skinny friend, you’re one of the rare ones.
- Are you sure you want to eat that salad? You’re never going to gain weight if you keep eating like that.
- It’s your own fault that you’re skinny. You just don’t care enough about yourself.
- You’re never going to attract a significant other if you stay that thin. No one wants to date someone as skinny as you.
- You have a physical or mental ailment? Oh, if you just gained some weight, I’m sure you’d feel so much better.
- Wow, you’re so confident for a skinny person! I don’t think I could be as confident as you are if I were that thin.
Then maybe they’d see that they’re being ridiculous when they get offended by two songs, sung by people who are not fat, using the term “skinny bitches”
I really want an environmental revolution to happen soon. Gardens everywhere, herbal wisdom flourishing, intelligent environmental policies, aggressive fighting for plants, straying away from reliance on shady food industries and growing our own to help our own and nurture our own, we see everything, how it’s made and who it goes to cause it’s ours typa shit. I really want this.
women: being a woman is hard
men: I thikn youre forgetting something: it is also hard to be a man. just letting you know that you forgot to mention that when you were talking about being a woman